Thursday, January 10, 2013

Movie Trailer: The Great Gatsby

I must have been living under a rock for the last several months.  In the middle of nowhere is more like it!  I just recently learned that The Great Gatsby was made into a movie (for the fifth time).  I absolutely loved this book when I had to read it for high school English class.  It's been a good long time since I've been in high school so I'm thinking that it may be time for a re-read.

The release date was originally set for Christmas Day 2012 but was pushed back and is now slated to be released on May 10, 2013 (U.S. release) .  The trailer is interesting, but definitely seems exaggerated. I was originally very excited to learn of this movie, especially since it was coming out right before my birthday.  After seeing the trailer, I'm not sure if I'll be seeing this movie at the theater or waiting until I can rent or get on Netflix.

Take a look for yourself and let me know what you think.




I know, I know I haven't figured out how to get the video to fit the parameters of my page.  I'm working on it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment